When you visit our website, we exclusively collect information related to your interaction with the website.
We may collect personal identification information in certain situation (e.g. if you send us an email), such as name, email address, phone number, …
How is Data Collected
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. In particular, we collect data when you voluntarily complete a contact form, send us a message or an email, or call us, as well as when you use and/or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Use of Data Collected
Our Company collects your data so that we can reply to your queries, keep you informed on latest news or relevant information.
We do not share your data with partner companies.
Our Company securely stores your data on our servers.
We would like to send you information about our services that we think you might like. You can opt out of this service upon request.
Data protection rights
Every user has the:
- Right to access: you can ask us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
- Right to rectification: you can ask us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate, and also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing: you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have three months to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through our contact page or by registered mail.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. You can check allaboutcookies.org for more information.
Types of cookies used
Our website mainly uses functionality cookies. These are cookies used to recognize you on our website and remember your interests. These could include what language you prefer, the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies could be used.
We may also use advertising cookies, which collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact
In case of problem, you can address any query to the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDIP), who is competent authority in Switzerland.